of 6th June 2019
- Customer – a person with a legal capacity who has placed an order within the coolawoola.com online store,
- Civil Law Code – the Act of 23rd April 1964 (Dz. U. Nr 16, poz. 93 with changes),
- Online Store – internet service available under the domain sklep.coolawoola.com from which a Customer can order products or make other actions,
- Products – items shown in the online store,
- Contract – a sales contract under the Civil Law Code, between coolawoola.com and a Customer, made through the online store service,
- The Act on special terms of consumer sale – the Act of 27th July 2002 (Dz. U. Nr 141, poz. 1176 with changes),
- The Act on providing services through online services – The Act of 18th July 2002 (Dz. U. Nr 144, poz. 1204 with changes),
- Order – Customer’s declaration of intent, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Contract, specifying in particular the type and number of the Products.
II. General provisions
2.2. This document is a document according to article 8 of the Act on providing services through online services.
2.3. The online store under the domain coolawoola.com is run by No To Co Design Lena Majewska, 29 Bażyńskiego Street, 80-809 Gdańsk, NIP: 5842208494 , REGON: 221799360.
2.4. These regulations especially determine:
- terms and rules of making online reservation regarding the products available within the online store,
- terms and rules of placing orders for the products available within the online store,
- the terms of conducting a Contract of sale through the online services that are provided within the online store.
2.5. Using the online store is possible provided that the IT system used by the Customer meets the following minimum technical requirements:
a) Internet browser:
Firefox 20 or newer, Google Chrome 20 or newer, Internet Explorer 10 or newer, Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari 8 or newer, Opera 35 or newer.
b) Browsers on mobile appliances:
iOS Safari, Android Browser, Opera Mini, Chrome for Android, Chrome for iOS.
c) In addition:
2.6. Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link found on the coolawoola.com main page or download it and print it out.
2.7. Information about the Products provided on the Store’s websites, in particular their descriptions, technical and functional parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude an agreement, within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
3.1. The condition to start using the Online Store is to accept the provisions contained in these regulations.
3.2. Registration in the Online Store is optional. The customer can place an order without registering at the Store, after reading these terms and conditions and accepting them. Registration takes place by completing and accepting the registration form, available on the Store’s website.
3.3. The condition of registration is to agree to the content of the Regulations and provide personal data marked as mandatory.
3.4. Coolawoola.com may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Store, as well as limit its access to some or all of the Online Store’s resources, with immediate effect, if the Customer violates the Regulations, in particular when the Customer:
- provided during registration in the Online Store data that are untrue, inaccurate or out of date, misleading or violating the rights of third parties,
- committed, via the Online Store, the infringement of personal rights of third parties, in particular the personal rights of other customers of the Online Store,
- engaged in other behaviours that will be recognized by coolawoola.com as inconsistent with applicable law or general principles of using the Internet or harming the good name of coolawoola.com.
3.5. In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided on the Website, the Online Store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of security threat to the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the unauthorized collection and modification of personal data sent on the Internet.
3.6. The customer is obliged in particular to:
- not provide or forward content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
- use the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its operation, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
- not take actions such as: sending or placing unsolicited commercial information (spam) as part of the Online Store,
- use the Online Store in a way that is not inconvenient for other customers and for coolawoola.com,
- use any content posted on the Online Store only for personal use,
- use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the European Union, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as the general principles of using the Internet.
IV. The Process of Concluding a Contract between the Shop and the Client
4.1. In order to conclude a Sales Contract via the Online Store, go to the Coolawoola.pl website to make a selection, taking subsequent technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and the information available on the website.
4.2. The choice of ordered goods by the customer is made by adding them to the cart.
4.3. While placing the Order – until the „PLACE ORDER” button is pressed – the Customer has the possibility to modify the entered data and in the selection of the Good. To do this, follow the messages displayed to the Client and the information available on the website.
4.4. After the Customer, using the Online Store, provides the store with all necessary data, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed. The summary of the submitted Order will contain information regarding:
- the subject of the order,
- unit and total price of ordered products or services, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any),
- the chosen payment method,
- the chosen method of delivery,
- the cost of delivery,
- billing data and data for shipping the order
- the order status.
4.5. In order to send an Order, it is necessary to accept the Regulations, provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the „Place an order” button.
4.6. Sending the Order by the Customer is a declaration of will to conclude a Sales contract with coolawoola.com, in accordance with the Regulations.
4.7. After submitting the Order, the Customer receives an e-mail entitled „Confirmation of the receipt of the order”, containing a summary of all essential elements of the Order.
4.8. The contract is considered to be concluded in the moment of confirmation of placing the order via the link sent in the e-mail referred to above.
4.9. Orders not confirmed within 7 days will not be processed.
5.1. National delivery (area of Poland) and international (Worldwide) are possible. The customer chooses the option when placing an order.
5.2. Delivery of the ordered Goods takes place by courier (UPS) and postal parcel (Poczta Polska). Delivery costs can be found on coolawoola.com. In addition, delivery costs will be indicated at the time of placing the Order.
5.3. The order fulfillment depends on the availability of the goods in the warehouse or from Coolawoola.pl suppliers. In the event of the unavailability of a part of the goods covered by the order or the extension of the execution time in particular items made to order, the store reserves the possibility of extending the period of implementation while informing the customer.
5.4. If the Goods purchased by the Customer will come from different Creators, the delivery time may be extended, of which the Buyer will be notified.
5.5. Coolawoola.com. reserves that products sold in the Online Store are hand-made and may differ from those shown in the photographs. Complaints regarding the difference in the appearance of goods ordered with those received in the case of hand-made products do not constitute grounds for returning the goods. In the case of a longer time of sending the product, the customer has the right to cancel the transaction after 21 days.
5.6. The process of fulfilling the order will start after confirming the order and posting the payment for the purchase made on the coolawoola.com store account within 7 business days.
5.7. The delivery time is from 2 to 10 business days for products available. In the case of custom products made at the Customer’s request, the delivery time will be determined individually with the Customer.
5.8. Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link found on the main page of coolawoola.com.
VI. Prices and Payment Methods
6.1. Commodity prices are given in Polish zloty and include all components, including VAT (with distinction from the rate), customs and all other components.
6.2. The customer has the opportunity to pay the price:
- by transfer to an account,
- payment with PayPal.
VII. Terms of the Renouncement of the Contract
7.1. Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 221 of the Civil Code, is entitled under the law to withdraw from the contract concluded remotely, without giving reasons, by submitting a relevant statement in writing, within 14 days. The statement of withdrawal should be sent to the following address:
No To Co Design, Lena Majewska
ul. Bażyńskiego 29
7.2. The right to withdraw is due to the consumer within a deadline of 14 days, which begins on the day the consumer receives the goods.
7.3. The right to withdraw from the contract by the consumer is excluded in the case of music and audiovisual recordings and computer programs stored on IT data carriers after the consumer has removed their original packaging; goods (services) going beyond the store’s standard offer, prepared for the client’s special order and tailored to his individual needs; services which due to their nature can not be returned or whose subject is quickly corrupted
7.4. In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered null and void. What the parties have rendered is returned unchanged, unless a change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management. The return should take place immediately, not later than within 14 days. The purchased goods should be returned to the address given in these regulations.
7.5. The product returned by the Customer should be packed in an appropriate manner, ensuring no damage to the shipment during transport.
7.6. The cost of packaging and sending back the goods is borne by the customer.
VIII. Terms of filing a Complaint about the Products
8.1. Coolawoola.com as the seller is liable to the Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 221 of the Civil Code, for non-compliance with the Contract for the sale of Goods purchased by this consumer, to the extent specified by the Act on special terms of consumer sales.
8.2. Complaints arising from the infringement of the rights of the customer guaranteed by law or under these Regulations should be sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Coolawoola.com undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if it was not possible to inform the customer during this period when the complaint will be considered.
IX. Terms of filing a Complaint about the Online Services
9.1. Coolawoola.com takes action to ensure that the Store operates properly, to the extent that results from current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove any irregularities reported by customers within a reasonable time.
9.2. Coolawoola.pl does not provide continuous access to the Store. Maintenance work in the Store may negatively affect its use. The maintenance and technical work will be carried out, as far as possible, in such a way as to minimize inconvenience to users. Regular or scheduled maintenance work will be carried out during the least possible number of visits to the Store, and in the case of longer work, users will be warned about them in advance. In addition, unannounced technical work may be necessary, resulting, for example, from unforeseen disturbances. The same applies to technical work carried out to improve the functioning or other tests aimed at developing or improving the Store.
9.3. The customer is obliged to immediately notify coolawoola.com of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Online Store website.
9.4. Irregularities related to the functioning of the Store may be reported by the Customer to the following address: email@example.com.
9.5. In the complaint, the Customer should provide his name and surname, correspondence address, type and date of irregularities related to the functioning of the Store.
9.6. Coolawoola.com undertakes to review each complaint within 14 business days, and if it was not possible, to inform the customer during this period, when the complaint will be considered.
X. Final Provisions
10.1. Settlement of any disputes arising between Coolawoola.com and the Customer, who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 221 of the Civil Code, is subject to the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
10.2. Settlement of any disputes arising between Coolawoola.com and the Customer who is not a consumer within the meaning of art. 221 of the Civil Code of the Civil Code, it is submitted to the court having jurisdiction over the seat of Coolawoola.com.
10.3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on the provision of electronic services and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.